Protect in fashion, several colours available.
Shredded paper is easy to drop in the box, tuck around products, and make the box look fuller. Because it is cut and crinkled in a unique way, it feels more luxurious than traditional bubble wrap or tissue paper. Also beats, foam popcorn as you can pack it tightly into those areas where you’re afraid something will rub, bump or shift.
Ideal for mailing items, Ideal for you.
How many kg do i need?
Facts: 1 Kg of Shredded paper Represents a volume of 20000 cm3.
Estimate we fill up our boxes at 50% with Shredded paper.
We can estimate that 1Kg of Shredded paper can fill up a volume of 40000 cm3.
- First, calculate the volume of your Box with formula Volume = Length x Width x High or use an online calculator.
- Divide the Volume of your Box by 40000 to know how many grams you need per Box.
- Multiply by the number of Box of your order to get the quantity in Kg.
- I have a box with those dimensions: 18 x 10 x 12 cm. My volume is 18 x 10 x 12 = 2160 cm3.
- How many grams i need per box = 2160 / 40000 = 0.054 Kg = 54 Grams / per Box
- I want to buy 1000 Box. 1000 x 0.054 = 54 Kg. I need to order 54 Kg of Shredded paper to fill up 1000 Boxes at 50%.